Eligibility Assistance - Wyandot County Board of Developmental Disabilities

If you do not have a funding source or do not know what funding source is available to you, please contact your local county board of developmental disabilities (CBDD) to find out what services and supports you can access right now. If you know your Service and Support Administrator, contact him or her directly. If not, it is best to call the Intake Department at your local CBDD.

Contact Information

  • Todd Dilley

  • 11028 County Hwy 44
    Upper Sandusky, Ohio 43351
    United States
  • Phone: 419-294-4901
  • Send Message vCard